Triple decker Tiramisu topped off with shavings of Lindt caramel.
Note: Yields 12 squares
- 255 grams of Tennis/Marie biscuits, split
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 227 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chocolate liqueur
- 28 grams of white chocolate baking squares or white baking bars, grated
- 28 grams of bittersweet chocolate, grated
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chopped Lindt sensations caramel flavour (optional)
- Line the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with some of the split Tennis/Marie biscuits, cutting to fit as necessary. Drizzle half of the espresso over the biscuits and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer just until stiff peaks form. Beat in the chocolate liqueur until just combined. Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers, spreading evenly. Sprinkle white chocolate and bittersweet chocolate over the mascarpone mixture. Top with another layer of split biscuits (reserve any remaining biscuits for another use). Layer with remaining espresso and mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill for 6 to 24 hours. Sift cocoa powder over top of dessert. If desired, garnish with chopped Lindt caramel sensations.
- Cut into 12 equal squares.