Savoury french toast filled with lettuce, smoked mustard chicken, butter fried onions, tomato, bacon, egg.
- White/brown bread
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tomato
- 2 smoked chicken breasts
- Warm up a frying pan, with some oil. Crack two of the large eggs and whisk them well. Dip each slice of bread into the eggs, and then fry them for French toast. Turn bread over to ensure both sides are golden crisp. Place them aside and keep warm.
- Put a spoon of butter into the pan, then fry the onions. Add some salt and pepper according to personal taste. Once they are well cooked, place aside.
- Fry the two remaining eggs medium to hard according to personal taste. Once done, place aside.
- Fry bacon and ensure thoroughly cooked. Once done, place aside.
- Now you can assemble your BLT sandwich. Place the lettuce on top of a slice of French toast, thereafter place the smoked chicken, eggs, bacon, onions and the French toast.